Following the recent announcement from the government, Clyde’s Bar & Grill will be reopening again from May 17th*!
At Clyde’s Bar & Grill, we all hope that you and your families are keeping safe in these difficult times.
To ensure you and our staff remain safe, please see below the main changes we have introduced to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19 and in line with Government guidelines:
- Reduced opening hours of 12pm-8pm
- All staff have received COVID-19 training
- Staff temperature checks before starting work
- Due to restrictions, maximum of 6 guests per booking
- Group lead must complete Track & Trace
- Reservations booked online through Opentable
- Card payments preferred, new contactless limit of £45
- Social distancing floor stickers, posters & digital signage in use around the site
- Where possible we operate a one-way entry and exit system, with entrance and exit routes clearly marked
- Table service only for bar and restaurant – with no standing at the bar permitted
- Social distancing do’s and don’ts apply at all times
- The restaurant has an enhanced cleaning regime operating from open to close
- Hand sanitiser available
- Single use menus
- Perspex screens at till points
- The restaurant is running a reduced menu to maintain our high levels of service and quality
- Please understand there may be a longer wait than usual
- Customers in hospitality venues must wear face coverings, except when seated at a table to eat or drink (government exemptions apply).
- Local lockdown rules apply at all times.
Thank you for your understanding and kindly ask that you adhere to these guidelines upon entry to Clyde’s Bar & Grill.
We can’t wait to welcome back and we’re looking forward to seeing you in the near future.
Please visit https://namcofunscape.com/privacy for more info on Track and Trace privacy notice
*Restrictions apply View All Offers
Sign up for offers and get 10%* off your next visit
Plus be the first to hear about special offers, new arrivals, exclusive events and more.